Thursday, August 29, 2013

Me

Hello reader, my name is Alejandro M. Lopez-Reyes. Most people call me Alex for short. I was born on July 9th, 1998 in San Antonio, Texas. I lived there for the first three months of my life until my family and I moved to Chicago. I have never had a blog before, so this is very new to me, especially since it is a school assignment. It is currently 11:34 pm and I am working on this as an assignment I forgot to do. If I can describe myself in one word, it would probably be determined. I think I am determined because I set standards for myself and I put all my effort to exceed those standards. Anyways, I aspire to graduate university and potentially become a psychologist because I like helping others and finding solutions to problems. I have three brothers, two being a set of twins, almost three months old, and the other, a current senior in high school. My parents set high expectations of me and I believe that with the right amount of effort, I can achieve such expectations. I have no idea what else to write about, since my life is not as exciting as I wish it were. I have a tortoise as a roommate. I listen to music while I do homework. I like movies. My favorite color is green. I like fruits. I have a fear of roaches. I play volleyball and soccer. I hope to learn more about blogging so I wont feel like I'm giving a bored vibe. Good night, reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment